Terms and Conditions
Motorsport UK Trackside Member Benefits Terms and Conditions.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Member Benefits offered by Motorsport UK:
- Upon logging in to the website, Motorsport UK, members of Motorsport UK (“Members”) may use the Member Benefits page to access discounts and offers (“Benefits”) provided by a Motorsport UK benefits partner (“Partner”).
- Motorsport UK reserves the right to provide access to Benefits in relation to specific groups of Members, with members classified as competitors, marshals, officials, by age or by sporting discipline or in such other classification as determined by Motorsport UK.
- The Partners of Motorsport UK may vary from time to time and not all Partners can offer consistent 100% geographic coverage across the UK.
- Partners may restrict the provision of Benefits to certain products and services, details of which the Partner will endeavour to make clear on the member portal or within a Partner’s terms and conditions.
- Motorsport UK may at its sole discretion reduce, withdraw or vary the Benefits or vary the list of Motorsport UK’s approved Partners from time to time and there is no entitlement to the provision Benefits solely on the basis of being a Member.
- The Benefits are subject to the general terms and conditions of business of the relevant Partners in addition to any terms specified under each Partner’s Benefits detailed on the Motorsport UK website. Motorsport UK will have no liability in relation to contracts entered into with Partners by Members or in relation to the duties, acts or omissions of Partners. Any disputes arising other than in connection with these Member Benefits terms and conditions should be raised with the relevant Partner.
- Benefits are for personal and non-commercial use of Members and cannot be sold, made available or otherwise transferred to any third party. Motorsport UK may at any time add, vary or withdraw any commercial arrangements with a Partner and may at any time add to, vary or withdraw Benefits. Any such change will not affect transactions already entered into between the Member and the Partner.
- Any breach by a Member of these terms and conditions may, in the absolute discretion of Motorsport UK, lead to the suspension of an individual Member’s access to the Benefits.
- Benefits will only be provided to Members aged 16 or over. Where a member is younger than 16 or otherwise in a category of Members restricted by age, Motorsport UK reserves the right to provide the Benefits to an appropriate parent or guardian of the Member.
- Access to the member portal and the Benefits is contingent upon the payment in full of any and all appropriate membership fees of Motorsport UK and in the event such fees are not paid, access to the Benefits may be withdrawn or otherwise restricted.
- You may cancel a payment made on this website within seven days of making the order by sending Motorsport UK an email quoting your name, address, email address and date of payment. Emails regarding refunds should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motorsport UK is under no obligation to accept refund requests after seven days of the date of purchase.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment card used to make the order.
- Motorsport UK reserves the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time.
Motorsport UK Trackside Referral Programme Terms and Conditions:
- The referral offer is open to active Motorsport UK Licence holders and Trackside members only.
- The socks available are the Heel Tread Best Sellers. Referrers will receive one pair of socks for each referral. A style will be chosen at random. We cannot allocate specific designs to orders. All socks are size large ( L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) ).
- Referral gifts will only be fulfilled if the referrer details are filled out at the point of sale. Retrospective information on referrer details cannot be assigned to Trackside purchases.
- We endeavour to process all orders completed by Monday 16th December 23:59 to be processed for Christmas post. Orders completed after this date will begin being processed from Thursday 2nd January 2020.
- Socks will be dispatched to the address of the referring member, according to our existing membership records.
Motorsport UK Trackside Motorsport News Promo Code Terms and Conditions:
- The promo offer is open to all new Motorsport UK Trackside members only.
- Offer valid until midnight 31 December 2020.
- In the event that the level of new members exceeds our current stock levels, we will fulfil the subscriptions in the order of purchase.
- The socks available are various designs of Heel Tread socks. Members will receive one pair of socks. All socks are size large ( L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) ).
- Gifts will only be fulfilled if the promo code is supplied at the point of sale. Retrospective information on promo codes cannot be assigned to Trackside purchases.